Monday Group Keyboard Lessons (K-2) Level B Continuers
Group Keyboard Classes for Continuers! (Kindy - Yr 2)
For continuing students coming up from the Beginner’s group keyboard classes. Learn to play hands together, more music terms, notation and elementary concepts. After one term of this Continuers class, students will be ready move onto individual tuition.
Students will focus on learning music theory, aural, rhythm, and general music skills as a part of this class as they enjoy peer learning.
- Letter names, Italian words and other music terms
- Singing, rhythm, music concepts
- Development of correct hand position
- Music theory and music reading
- Aural, rhythm, and notation
Cost: $180 (Includes a Theory book to accompany the Piano Method Book received in Beginner’s class in previous term). Students must bring both books
Recommended ages: 5-8 (Yrs K-2)
2022 Course Times and Dates – Level B (Continuers): 8-week classes
Please note that times alternate between 4pm and 430pm each term.
- Term 2: Mondays 4pm (30 min class) – Enrol Now!
- 9 May – 27 June (8 weeks)
- Term 3: Mondays 430pm (30min class) – coming soon
- 1 August – 19 September (8 weeks)
- Term 4: Mondays 4pm (30 min class) – coming soon
- 17 October – 5 December (8 weeks)
Location: Ensemble Room 3 – Level 1 (Take the stairs or lift – through the blue doors next to the lift, down the corridor).