Group Violin Lessons (K-2)
Group violin lessons for young beginners!
For young beginners with no experience, learn the basics of the violin.
Violin hire is included – the tutor will give your child a violin of the correct size which will be yours to keep to practise across the duration of the 8-week class, then collected back on the last lesson.
A violin method book will also be given for you to keep!
Along with being introduced to the instrument, your child will also learn music theory, aural, rhythm, and general music skills as a part of this class as they enjoy peer learning.
- Music introduction
- Singing, rhythm, music concepts
- Introduction to the instrument
- Music theory and music reading
- Pizzicato (plucking the strings)
- Bowing skills
- Care of the violin
- Aural, rhythm, and notation
Cost: $180 (Creative Kids Vouchers accepted)
Violin Hire + Violin Book included!
Recommended ages (but not limited to): 5-8 (Yrs K-2)
2021 Course Dates
Time: Wednesdays 5:45pm (30min classes)
(Mid-term enrolments welcome)
- Term 2: 5 May to 21 June (8 weeks)
- Term 3: 26 July to 13 September (8 weeks)
- Term 4: 18 October – 6 December (8 weeks)