Group Keyboard Lessons (K-2)
Group Keyboard Classes for Young Beginners (K-Yr 2)
Term 3 enrolments now open!
For young beginners with no experience, learn the basics of the keyboard.
Along with being introduced to the instrument, students will also learn music theory, aural, rhythm, and general music skills as a part of this class as they enjoy peer learning.
- Music introduction
- Singing, rhythm, music concepts
- Introduction to the instrument
- Music theory and music reading
- Aural, rhythm, and notation
Cost: $180 (Includes a Piano Method book and other resources)
Recommended ages (but not limited to): 5-8 (Yrs K-2)
Level A (Beginners): 8 week classes
For absolute beginners with no experience! Learn the basics with letter names, learning to coordinate one hand after another. You’ll be introduced to basic notation rhythms, letter names of the keyboard, a few Italian words and rhythmic patterns. After one term of this class, you will be ready to move onto Level B (Continuers) or move onto individual tuition.
- Term 3: Fridays 4pm (45min class): 30 Jul-17 Sep
- Term 4: Fridays 5pm (45mins class): 22 Oct-10 Dec
Level B (Continuers): 8 week classes
For students continuing on from Level A, participants will continue their keyboard instruction from what they learnt the previous term. Upon completion of this course, participants will be ready to commence individual tuition. Students continuing on from the Level A Beginners class from the previous term will be sent booking links to this Continuers class privately. If you have a child who has previous had some group lessons, please call 4723 7611 or email us at email@example.com to join this class or discuss the most suitable options.
- Term 3: Fridays 5pm (45min class): 30 Jul-17 Sep
- Term 4: Fridays 4pm (45min class): 22 Oct-10 Dec
2021 Course Dates
(Mid-term enrolments welcome)
- Term 1: 5 February to 26 March (8 weeks)
- Term 2: 4 May to 25 June (8 weeks)
- Term 3: 30 July to 17 September (8 weeks)
- Term 4: 22 October – 10 December (8 weeks)