Join Penrith Con Singers
Take your musical skills to the next level by joining Penrith Con’s elite vocal performance-focused training program.
Penrith Con Singers is a contemporary vocal ensemble allowing young people to sing alongside other talented vocalists. Sing arrangements of popular favourites, and work with your peers to create your own sounds.
Our repertoire encompasses an array of works from contemporary artists, re-arranged, mashed up, and delivered back to our audience with a high level of vocal artistry. You will develop your stagecraft as you strive towards public performance opportunities and become the vocal student showcase for Penrith Conservatorium.
We invite all young vocalists to join! Auditions are open to young musicians from 15 to 23 years of age. All vocal ranges are welcome to apply.
- Small group intensive vocal training.
- A mixture of solo and ensemble work (harmonies, blending, solo and ensemble techniques).
- Accompanied, and a capella works.
- Students can contribute to the arrangement of music. Learn to create unique sounds.
- Workshops and mentoring by industry professionals.
- Collaboration with professional vocal ensembles.
- Paid performance opportunities.
Rehearsals are held weekly on
Tuesdays at 5pm to 6pm.