COVID-19 UPDATE: 13 January 2022
This plan is a requirement from the NSW Government to ensure we operate safely and in accordance with health orders at all times. This plan may be reviewed and updated as health orders change.
All visitors (students and parents) must comply with current Public Health Orders and PP&VA Policy when entering our venues.
A person* must be fully vaccinated to enter The Joan, and must provide proof of this, or a medical contraindication certificate. This applies from 2022.
Under the current Public Health Order:
- QR Code check-in on entry. Staff are available for assistance, and a manual option is available for those unable to register online.
- Masks must be worn by all people over the age of 12 years
- Anyone under 16 years of age who is fully vaccinated may be unaccompanied so long as they can show proof of vaccination.
By enrolling, you confirm that you are able to answer NO to the following three questions:
- Have you, or any other member of your household, been tested for or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you, or any other member of your household, currently self-isolating / in quarantine at home in the past 14 days?
- Do you, or any other member of your household, currently feel unwell, or have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath?
You agree to advise Penrith Conservatorium Management immediately should any of your answers change to YES during the course.
- Everyone entering the building MUST use the hand sanitiser provided before and after each lesson, as well as any time they enter or leave the building.
- Tutors will use disinfecting wipes to sanitise all equipment before and after each lesson.