Music Tutors Wanted
Are you passionate about music education? Living in the Penrith surrounds? Then we’d love to hear from you!
The Joan is on the lookout for qualified, experienced and engaging music teachers to play a vital role in supporting and developing music education. You will be required to teach in mainly a one-to-one setting whilst encouraging students to partake in the wider scope of activities and events occurring at The Joan.
- Drum and orchestral percussion teachers
- Violin and viola teachers
- Trumpet, Trombone and Tuba teachers (all brass)
- Cello teachers
- Woodwind teachers
- Early Childhood Music specialists
- A NSW Working With Children’s Check clearance
- Minimum level of attainment: AMEB AMusA level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- You are located near Penrith
- Ability to teach multiple instruments highly regarded
- Recording, songwriting and modern tech skills highly regarded
Please send a current resume detailing your experience, availability and a 100 word description on what makes you a good teacher. Please include contact information for at least two work related referees.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Penrith Performing & Visual Arts is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people who visit us as students, performers or audience. We aim to provide a safe and inspirational place for children and young people to learn, participate and experience.
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org